Earn the best scholarships
This class is designed for students striving for scholarships or high scores on the National Merit Scholar Qualifying Test®. The SAT/PSAT Intensive course features include:
- The Intensive SAT Course includes all the same features of the Premium Program but also includes emphasis on more difficult math and verbal concepts. Also, more time is dedicated to solving and providing strategies for more difficult questions.
- The Intensive PSAT Course will prepare kids for the new digital PSAT they'll take this October.
- Small classes limited to 7 students max(normally 8 students).
- Students study from actual past PSAT®/SAT® Tests plus additional math, writing, and vocabulary work.
- Customized self-study plan.
- Free access to online classroom when students have a question about self-study activities.
- This 54 hour program includes 48 hours of instruction plus practice tests.
Recent PSAT scores of students in the Intensive SAT Course have included: 230, 228, 222, 221, 220, 219, and 217 (240 is highest possible).
Ready to Enroll?
Find an SAT Class Below!
- Intensive PSAT Class: Mon -Wed - Fri, 9 am to noon, June 26 - July 28, no class 7/3, includes practice tests and review after class in September/early October. Prepares students for the new digital PSAT. $799
- Intensive SAT Class: Mon -Wed - Fri, 4 pm to 7 pm, June 26 - July 28, no class 7/3, includes practice tests and review after class in Aug/Sept , $799
You also have the option to put together your own small group course if the schedule doesn't work or if it fits your goals better. This option might work if you have 2 siblings or a small group of friends who want to do the course together. The students need to be on approximately the same skill level. Contact us for more information
*SAT® , PSAT®, and NMSQT® are registered trademarks of the College Board. All are unaffiliated with Knowledge Guides. ACT® is the registered trademark of ACT, Inc. It is not affiliated with Knowledge Guides.