Classes offered throughout the year.
The Premium SAT Program prepares students throughout the year for PSAT®/SAT® testing. This course is designed for students who want higher test scores to improve their college and scholarship choices.
- Our Premium SAT Program consists of 32 hours of prep. It includes 24 hours of instruction based on actual content and 2 full length practice tests.
- Small classes at our test-prep center in Arlington, Texas.
- Classes capped at 7 students due to Covid(normally 8 students).
- Classes taught by experts with 25+ years of SAT® Prep teaching experience
- Proven Test-Taking Strategies for each part of the test.
- Strategies include pacing, process of elimination, guess and check, and more
- Self-study plan with student's busy schedule in mind.
- Free access to online classroom between classes if students have a question.
- Course covers reading comprehension techniques, quick solution math strategies, and important grammar rules.
- Average improvement is 152 points. 90% of students increase more than 100 points. Some increase more than 300 points.
Call us to set up a free consultation, 817-451-6200
Ready to Enroll?
Find An SAT Prep Class Below
SAT Class Schedule
- Premium SAT Class: Tuesday - Thursday, 4 pm to 6:00 pm, January 24 – March 2. (12 sessions + practice tests). $599
- Premium SAT Class: Tuesday - Thursday, 4 pm to 6:00 pm, March 28 – May 4. (12 sessions + practice tests). $599
You also have the option to put together your own small group course if the schedule doesn't work or if it fits your goals better. This option might work if you have 2 siblings or a small group of friends who want to do the course together. The students need to be on approximately the same skill level. Contact us for more information: 817-451-6200
*SAT® , PSAT®, and NMSQT® are registered trademarks of the College Board. All are unaffiliated with Knowledge Guides. ACT® is the registered trademark of ACT, Inc. It is not affiliated with Knowledge Guides.