Select a plan
Navigating the college admissions process is usually a daunting challenge, and it's even more imposing this year. That's why we're here to help you make the process more manageable through our college counseling service. Students can get help filling out applications, finishing their essays, creating their resumes, and choosing the right colleges. Here are the 2 options to consider:
Basic Plan - Designed for current seniors and students nearing the end of their junior years and includes the following:
- Includes up to 10 one on one, in-person or virtual meetings with a consultant. Typically takes 3-4 months but can be streamlined.
- Create a time line to keep track of what needs to be done and when.
- Help student plan and proofread up to 4 essays.
- Help student create a resume.
- Assist student with completing up to 4 applications.
- Help student with the Common App® and ApplyTexas® as needed.
- Sign up online now or by calling 817-451-6200. Price: $799.
Advanced Plan - Designed for high school students who will apply to colleges next year or the year after. Also, intended for current seniors who are applying to multiple colleges and need a comprehensive plan. This option includes the following:
- Includes up to 15 one on one, in-person or virtual sessions with a consultant. Typically takes about 4-8 months but can be done more quickly.
- Map out a long term admissions plan which includes creating a list of prospective colleges based on criteria such as majors offered, , etc.
- Create a timeline to keep track of what needs to be done and when.
- Assist student with the Common App® and ApplyTexas® as needed.
- Help student plan and proofread up to 8 essays.
- Assist student with creating a resume.
- Help student with create a video resume as needed.
- Assist student with completing up to 8 applications.
- Testing that gives you different college majors to consider. May require additional fee.
- Limited assistance with scholarship searches and with completing up to 3 scholarship essays.
- Sign up online now or by calling 817-451-6200. Price: $1299.
Ready to sign up?
Let us know which plan works best for you!