We understand that every student learns at their own pace and in their own way.
That’s why Knowledge Guides’ SAT Prep Courses give students personalized attention with strategies, practice, and techniques to help them achieve their best scores. And our SAT Prep Courses get results. Our students' scores increase an average of 152 points. Around 90% of our students increase at least 100 points and some in excess of 300 points.
We prepare students by:
- Customizing programs to help each student find the best strategies for them.
- Studying real SAT content from The College Board to help students get a good feel for what to expect on the actual test.
- Focusing practice activities on specific skill areas that need improvement.
- Helping students determine the best way to pace themselves on different sections of the test.
- Proctoring full-length timed mock tests to give students a measure of their progress in the program.
- Thoroughly evaluating each mock exam and reviewing the results with the student. This includes suggesting new strategies as well as tweaking existing ones as appropriate.
Call us to set up a free consultation, 817-451-6200
We offer 4 Program options to prepare for the SAT/PSAT. These include:
Students work 1-on-1 with their instructor on the specific areas they need help on.
SAT Class that meets 2 times per week for 5-6 weeks. 24 hours of instruction.
Custom Group Program
You also have the option to put together your own small group SAT prep course if the schedule doesn't work or if it fits your goals better. This option might work if you have 2 siblings or a small group of friends who want to do the course together. The students need to be on approximately the same skill level. Contact us for more information