College admissions tests are difficult, but they don’t have to be. Here are 5 Reasons that our SAT and ACT Classes are beneficial and how they can help your child succeed:
- Prep Builds Confidence. By practicing on the SAT and ACT, students learn what to expect. They learn the rules and get a feel for the content and difficulty level.
- Prep Lets Students Practice Pacing. Students get to practice on each section and figure out what pace works best for them.
- It’s a Chance to Review. By the time students are juniors, it may have been over several years since they learned algebra I and Geometry and at least a years since Algebra II, at least for some. By spending some time preparing, students get a chance to review and practice on math or grammar concepts that they may be rusty on.
- Kids learn Strategies. Some strategies are subject specific and focus on math or Grammar. Whereas some strategies apply throughout, such as elimination. Anything kids can do to eliminate wrong answers will improve their odds.
- Practice and preparation helps kids do their best. Kids start with a baseline and then learn strategies and techniques in our course that help them improve their scores. They find out that a lot of the questions they miss are caused by simple errors they can correct.
To find out where to start, check out our Summer Prep schedule by clicking on this link: Summer Schedule