Score your best with Our Premium ACT Prep Class
Knowledge Guides students typically see a 3 to 6 point increase after taking our ACT Prep Class. The Premium course gives them a roadmap for how to do their best on the test. This personable class includes:
- 5 week program, 2 classes per week, +2 full practice tests
- Small classes (maximum 8 students) at our test-prep center in Arlington, Texas
- Self-study plan with free access to online classroom when they have a question.
ACT Prep Class students learn:
- Specific strategies for each of the 4 sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science.
- Process of elimination, pacing, guessing strategies, and how to handle test-taking anxiety and build confidence.
- Important math concepts for quicker ways to solve problems.
- How to write an effective ACT essay. Students learn essay strategies and get to write practice essays which we critique and score.
- Test-taking strategies to give students a better idea of what to expect on the test.
What Students Receive
- The Real ACT® Prep Guide. This is the best ACT® Prep book on the market. It is from the makers of the test and contains real content from past tests. This book provides students with an accurate sense of what to expect on the actual ACT®
- Preparing for the ACT®. This is an online manual from the test-makers. It contains test information, a complete practice test, and sample essays.
- Our in-house ACT® Course Guide which includes information and strategies for each part of the test.
Prep for July 18th ACT
- Premium ACT® Class - Mon/Wed, 4:00 - 6:00 Pm, June 15th - July 15th. $599
Call us to set up a free consultation, 817-451-6200
You also have the option to put together your own small group course if the schedule doesn't work or if it fits your goals better. This option might work if you have 2 siblings or a small group of friends who want to do the course together. The students need to be on approximately the same skill level. Contact us for more information