At Knowledge Guides, we believe that each student has the ability to improve their test-taking skills when they work at it.
In fact, this is something that James Pipkin, the company’s owner has experienced himself. During college, he found that once he filled in some skill gaps and learned the right test-taking skills he became a better test-taker.
- Individually Focused - Each SAT and ACT class is capped at 8 students so that each student gets plenty of feedback from the instructor. This way the teacher can advise each student on the best strategy for them. Alternatively, parents can choose an individual tutoring program if they want to focus exclusively on the areas the student needs to work on.
- Lessons From Experienced SAT and ACT Experts - This gives us the ability to give students informed recommendations on which strategies would work best for them. Our extensive experience is critical in assessing how each student learns best.
- A Proven Approach - Our programs are structured and scheduled so that students have enough time to learn the strategies and techniques that will help them score their best.
- Use Real SAT and ACT Material - This helps students get a better feel for what to expect when they take the actual test.
- Take Full-length Practice Tests - Students in our program do several practice tests before taking the real test in order to work through mistakes, practice pacing, and hone their approach.
Many Knowledge Guides’ students have been accepted to and attended some of the top universities in the country like:
- Amherst College
- University of Chicago
- University of Virginia
- West Point
- US Naval Academy
- UT Austin
- Texas A&M
- and more
Knowledge Guides' average SAT improvement is more than 150 points and our typical ACT improvement ranges from 4-7 points!
Ready to Start?
Ready to start unlocking your academic potential?